Faustus Scientific Corporation
Simulation of planar inductor
Microwave Heating of Potato
Faustus Scientific Corporation provides proven software solutions and consulting services in all areas of electromagnetic field modeling and simulation. Applications include (but are not limited to):
- Wireless, Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Components,
- Antennas, Scattering, and Radar Cross-Section,
- Industrial RF and Microwave Applications (Drying, Heating, Pasteurization, Sintering, etc),
- High-Speed Electronic Circuits, Interconnects, and Packaging,
- EMC/I, Shielding, Signal Integrity,
- Medical Applications of Electromagnetic Fields, Exposure, and Imaging.
MEFiSTo™ Electromagnetic Simulators
MEFiSTo is a ulti-purpose lectromagnetic eld imulation ol. This full-wave volumetric time-domain field solver addresses the requirements of design engineers, researchers and educators working with RF to mm-wave analog and high-speed digital circuits, antennas, EMC/I, RF heating and processing, and many other applications of electromagnetic fields and waves. It was designed from the start to operate in the PC environment under Windows XP and higher op. systems. It employs high-performance Transmission Line Matrix (TLM) numerical engines that provide second-order accuracy with superior dispersion properties.
TLM uses a robust scattering algorithm rather than finite differences to solve Maxwell’s equations. SPICE and MATLAB models of devices and circuits can be embedded seamlessly into the 3D TLM field model, and MATLAB optimization and neural network toolboxes can be coupled with MEFiSTo for advanced modeling and optimal design tasks.
MEFiSTo solves and visualizes fields and waves that depend on three space dimensions and time. It has an easy-to-use, fully parameterized interface, powerful co- and post-processing, and can be controlled externally.
MEFiSTo has the functionality of a
• time domain reflectometer,
• microwave vector network analyzer,
• antenna test range,
• spectrum analyzer,
• signal processor, and
• video system.